A business without marketing is no business at all. You won’t have cash flow if you’re not creating visibility and credibility for your product or service. There are two criteria that all successful business owners use to find the right customer.
Learning how to reach and market to your customer is the key to gaining traction with your marketing efforts, sales results and cash flow.
The first order of business is targeting the right customer. So many business owners bang their heads against a wall because they are trying to get the wrong customer to buy their product or service. It’s way too easy to keep throwing your time, money and effort away when you aren’t targeting the right buyer.
So, who is the right buyer?
The right buyer is a qualified buyer.
A qualified buyer is a someone who meets two specific criteria:
- They have a sense of urgency and motivation to find a solution or to fill their need.
- They have a budget and are willing to invest in the right solution when they find it.
The next time you evaluate the effectiveness of your marketing efforts, ask yourself how well you know your qualified buyer and whether or not your message of communicating and your method of reaching them is in alignment with the above criteria.
When you are ready to attract the right clients, make more of an impact and strategically grow and leverage your business, here are four ways of working with me:
- Grab your Fast Path to Cash Self-Guided Resource to earn more, with 10 fast-action strategies for plugging the money leaks in your business.
- ‘Get-It-Done’ Business Builder. We’ll focus on ONE priority project that you want to complete in the next 30 days, so you can get back to doing what you love most.
- Business Igniter is a customized 1:1 strategic business growth coaching and implementation incubator with accountability, guidance, and support to address foundational needs in your business – like marketing and sales.
- Do you want to scale and leverage your business to 7-figures? Learn more about my SCALE & LEVERAGE program.
To your success,