Do You Want to Have Michela Inspire Your Event Attendees?
Michela combines strategic business advice with proven concepts and real stories to captivate listeners and leave the audience with a shift in perspective and actionable takeaways to implement in their life and business right away. With a specialty in marketing, sales, business growth, systems and self-leadership, she has stage presence, passion and an inspirational message that she shares from the heart to ignite business professionals to take action toward their goals. Michela understand the needs of both the event planner and the audience and as a result, delivers a presentation that fulfills event objectives and audience expectations.
Popular Speaking Topics
Getting to YES! 3 Steps to Enroll your Ideal Clients, without Stalls, Objections or Hassles
Do you feel uncomfortable with the idea of having to ‘sell’ in your business? If so, you’re not alone. Nobody wants to be a salesy weirdo. It takes determination and skill to easily attract the right clients without being salesy. The problem is that without mastering the art and science of the sales conversation, you can struggle for years, and never quite achieve your financial and lifestyle goals. In Getting to YES, Michela demonstrates 3 key practices that will take you from where you are now, to blooming to the next level of your brilliance and business excellence. You will walk away with:
- Key factors for growing more quickly and purposefully in your business
- Practical ways to change the bad habits that are preventing your potential clients from saying yes to working with you
- Powerful tips to stop falling into the most common traps that are causing you to leave money on the table
- A paradigm shift so you can stop chasing and start magnetizing your clients
Positioning vs. Prospecting: Stop Chasing and Start Magnetizing Your Buyers
It’s not about finding clients, it’s about creating your business in the right way, so they find you. Whether you are the face of your business, or directly responsible for the sales function in your company, if you are communicating and influencing another human being, you are in sales. In Positioning vs. Prospecting, Michela shares her 7 Steps to Master Brand Positioning, so you can stop chasing and start magnetizing your buyers. You will walk away with:
- A seven-step roadmap for attracting the right clients to your business
- The fastest way to get traction with your sales efforts
- How to use your business’ DNA to magnetize your market
- A mini-assessment to determine if your brand positioning is on target
- The one factor that influences your ability to attract, engage and convert clients
TRACTION! LEVERAGE 8 KEY GRIPS TO FAST-TRACK BUSINESS GROWTH AND AMPLIFY YOUR IMPACT
Every business leader faces trying times, both internally and externally, on the journey to success. Consumed in the day-to-day operations of your business, you juggle everything from cash flow to people management and from sales to customer delivery and everything in between. As a modern day CEO you want to stay relevant in the market, ahead of the competition and innovative, but it’s all too easy to get distracted by all the different hats that you wear. In Traction! Michela shares her 8 Key Grips all successful business owners use to continually gain traction on the road to progress. You will learn:
- How to shift what you focus on, so you can see what’s in your blind spot
- How to use fundamental business growth principles to work smarter, not harder
- How to stop splitting your energy, and steer your horsepower in one direction
- One mindset shift that every modern CEO needs to make, in order to succeed
- The secret for high-functioning organizations to attract the right clients, increase profitability and grow a robust business
- How to create more whitespace between your company and the competition
- The secret weapon that all top performers use to go from good to great
Your Business Growth Roadmap: Chart a Course to Get Noticed, Get Clients and Get Profitable
If you want to make more money, earn consistent revenue, reach more of the right people, and grow your client base more strategically with prioritized action steps to keep you focused on what’s important (rather than shooting in the dark), then having a business growth roadmap will inform the next best steps for how to grow your business with less struggle. In Your Business Growth Roadmap, Michela shares her business growth roadmap essentials, so you can chart a course to get noticed, get clients and get profitable in your business. Key takeaways:
- Business growth doesn’t need to be a struggle, if you master these 3 keys.
- One critical cash flow strategy all successful business owners focus on.
- Two essential components of your marketing visibility and sales conversion plan.
Past speaking engagements
- The Grand Connection Online Business Networking Group
- WSA Speaker Success Training, Virtual
- Vancouver Business Network, Burnaby BC
- Women Entrepreneurs Sharing Best Practices Workshop, Zagreb Croatia
- Women Talk Vancouver, Coquitlam BC
- WSA TV, Virtual
- The Best Kept Secret to Success in Life, Love & Business, Vancouver BC
- Big Leap Bootcamp Live Event with Petra Mayer, Vancouver BC
- Social Buzz Club University, Virtual
- Capilano University Continuing Studies & Executive Education, North Vancouver BC
- Women Speakers Association Speaker Chat LIVE, Virtual
- eWomenNetwork International Conference & Business Expo, Managing Directors Summit, Texas USA
- A Frock-alicious Life is Calling, Vancouver Island BC
- Whistler Chamber of Commerce, Whistler BC
- Valley Women’s Network Tri-City Chapter, Coquitlam BC
- Women’s Enterprise Centre, Vancouver BC
- Sexy & Wealthy in Heels, Brand U, Vancouver BC
- Mom CEO Academy, North Vancouver BC
- Communication Mastery Meetup, Vancouver BC
- eWomenNetwork Snohomish County Washington Chapter USA
- Flüff Designs and Decor, Vancouver BC
- Soiree Lounge, Vancouver BC
- Mom CEO Academy, Vancouver BC
- eWomenNetwork Vancouver Chapter Living Brave Success Summit, Richmond BC
- High Output Business Network, North Vancouver BC
- CRAVE, Vancouver BC
Kim Trehan, Soiree Planners
Aliza Virani, Westwood Plateau Golf & Country Club
Patti Houston, Owner Flüff Designs and Decor Ltd.
Francesca Anastasi, FA Consulting and Training
Tracey Warren, eWomenNetwork Snohomish County Chapter
Jo Dibblee, Founder & CEO Frock Off, Inc.
Roger Killen, Vancouver Business Network
Get Your Market For Profit Plan.
Grow Your Business With Clarity and
Confidence, in 6 Simple Steps.
Follow my proven roadmap to help you get noticed, get clients and get profitable!