Is it time to uncover your hidden revenue channels?
One of the common mistakes entrepreneurs and business owners make is to chase the hottest trends, rather than follow the tried and true paths to cash. There is so much focus on the ‘shiny and new’ that people often overlook the most obvious revenue channels that are right in front of them.
Stop chasing the latest trends and start looking under the hood of your business – you’re sitting on a gold mine!
These are some of my favourite ways to plug the money leaks in your business and keep more of the money you make:
- Raise your prices.
- Work with clients longer.
- Offer additional services to existing (and past) clients.
- Charge for the services you currently give away for free.
- Sell to qualified buyers, not target markets.
- Deliver what the client needs, not simply what they think they want.
- Offer more service options.
- Develop a leveraged offering.
- Change your pricing model to deliver on value.
- Stop reinventing the wheel and start creating repeatable systems.
If you found these ideas for finding your hidden revenue channels valuable and you want more, grab a copy of my no-cost guide: Fast Path To Cash. It’s a resource designed to help you create consistent cash flow, predictable results and double (or even triple!) your revenue, with much less effort. The actionable strategies in this guide will help you navigate the most common sales and marketing mistakes, so that you can earn more money by working smarter, not harder. Get details here.