What’s possible when 40 women share their inspiring stories? A book that will transform your view of what’s possible!
I am THRILLED to be a part of a collaboration with 40 female messengers, business leaders and change-agents in the Women Speakers Association book: Voices of the 21st Century: Powerful, Passionate Women Who Make A Difference.
One of the lines that Melanie Benson writes for the book foreword reads…
“A passion-fueled woman with a commitment to make a difference is an unstoppable force for good on this planet.”
And yet, so many women don’t feel unstoppable.
Have you noticed that too?
We are at a defining moment in history and in a book like this, we can inspire MORE women (and men) to rise up in authenticity.
The world as we know it is shifting from a society based on a predominantly masculine model into a new era, one with women at the forefront as the leaders of the twenty-first century. Within these pages, you’ll discover powerful stories of women who have braved it all to educate, guide, and inspire others to follow their own passions in life.
Behind each story in the Voices of the 21st Century book is a woman powerful and passionate enough to have her voice be heard. Within the stories, you’ll be inspired from:
- Benita’s chapter details how a childhood trauma awakened a powerful resilient spirit within her to overcome every adversity; including self-inflicted trauma.
- Read how Mary Wong goes from exhaustion and letting people down to her fabulous five priorities that turned her life around.
- Follow Lois’s journey from being attacked, raped and left for dead to how she found her smile and her mojo and you can too no matter white adversity or life disruption you face.
- Gain inspiration from Gail Watson as she reminds us of the disservice we do when we doubt the value of our message and guides us to set ourselves up to win.
- Take Lucky’s advice to create and live in a senior-friendly world and why it matters even for today’s young adults.
- Discover how using a pinch of creativity can help you find wins in even hard situations from Jill.
- Charmaine Hammond pulls back the curtain on how she left her profession as a Correctional Officer and opened her own business focused on projects that matter and make a difference.
- And I share my story about breaking free from perceived limits from our upbringing and courageously claiming your voice.
“Whether your stage is the classroom, the boardroom, or the kitchen table – your voice matters.” ~ Gail Watson, President & Co-Founder Women Speakers Association
Learn more and meet the authors of Voices of the 21st Century: Powerful, Passionate Women Who Make A Difference.
To your success,