This is what happens when you don’t have a solid niche market. Any of this sound familiar?
- too few client referrals
- low confidence
- inability to communicate your value to your prospects
- poor results from marketing activities
- products or services that don’t sell well
- no strategic alliance partners
- lack of clarity around where to network or who to network with for optimal results
You’re probably working way too hard and spending tons of time, energy and money getting clients by building one-on-one relationships, networking in groups, asking for referrals, and waiting for word-of-mouth recommendations to come to you.
The benefits of developing a hyper specialization?
When you have a niche you can:
- be more focused
- tailor your message
- be more efficient with your time
- attract more joint venture partners
- increase your chances of getting referrals
- build a community and loyal fan base
- have the right words to communicate your message
- get more leverage from your marketing investments
AND you can charge a higher price for your product or service because you are a specialist – and people will pay for it!
Build your business with more ease, fewer struggles and become more successful much faster by focusing on a niche market.
Here’s your niche formula for targeting a specific group of people with a particular challenge.
Niche = Target Audience (WHO) + Specialty (WHAT) + Pain Point (PROBLEM)
Not sure if you have a strong enough niche market? Share your comments below and let’s find out!
Stand up, stand out, and become a client attraction magnet by focusing on a hyper niche market.